Make sure you have the most recent version of WingFlyer. To
check, load the WingFlyer home page at
Check the sections titled Frequently
Asked Questions, Known Problems, and
Tips and Solutions for answers to some common
questions. Technical support is available at no charge as described below.
When requesting support, please consider and include the
following information :
- Is the problem always reproducible? If so, what are the
circumstances? If not, how consistent does the problem occur? Where
possible, please include all information that would help me reproduce
the problem, such as the URL, any *.ini files, etc.
- If the problem is that WingFlyer has stopped working, or a newer
verison refuses to work, please include any changes in your system or
- What version of Windows are you running? For example, Windows 3.1,
Windows for Workgroups, Windows NT 4.0, etc.
- If a dialog box with an error message was displayed, please include
the full text of the dialog box, including the text in the title bar.
- Are there any special considerations for your network hookup? For
example : Are you running off a Novell network? Are you connecting
through a national service provider like AOL, Compuserve or Netcom? Are
you behind a firewall or using a proxy server?
- Please avoid being argumentative in asking questions and providing
suggestions. Besides starting off on a bad foot, argumentative openings
usually do not provide sufficient information for me to figure out what
is the problem. "I have a need to get WingFlyer to do such_and_such"
is much more informative and pleasant than "Why did you ever set up
the options that way for"?
For support send electronic mail to email@example.com
© 1996-2011 James D. Borror All rights